Capital Gains Tax Advice (UK)

If you decide to sell a second property or a high-value asset, you might have to pay capital gains tax (CGT), which is a tricky tax to report and file to HMRC – if you don’t want to lose more than necessary in taxes by making a mistake, that is.

There’s no reason to go it alone, though. We’ll help you report your capital gain and budget for your tax bill so you can meet your obligations on time. This way, you can avoid penalties and investigations.

We’ll also assess your situation and apply appropriate allowances and tax reliefs to reduce your tax bill altogether.

CGT is applied on chargeable assets, such as shares or a property that isn’t your main home, that make a profit above a certain threshold when you sell it.

Business assets and shares are also within the scope of CGT, so it’s in your interest to talk to an expert about how you can reduce your tax burden – our goal is to make sure you keep more of what is yours, so don’t hesitate to contact us today.


See the rest of our services

What’s stopping you from talking to us?

We’re ready to chat wherever you are.

Supported by

Quickbooks logo
Xero Platinum partner logo
ACCA logo
Xero Platinum partner logo